2011年12月9日星期五

Staying fashion with your unique bracelet

I have often admired those that obtain the perfect career and I was thrilled when my excellent friend let me know that she had lastly discovered her dream job in the fashion design sector. Given that this is such a competitive region, I was pretty proud of her achievement.

To be able to show how important I knew this was to her, I decided to do one thing special. I had to help keep in fashion but however I wanted the gift to be private as well. At one fashion show I attended I noticed that a lot of the models had been wearing charms and charm bracelets, so that is the way I decided to go.

There had been numerous unique varieties of both gold charms too as silver charms that were incredibly significantly in the fashion theme. Frankly speaking, the just after seeing the entire collection, I was shocked by all the superb and detailed charms that I was in a position to decide on from. The globe of charms is pretty fascinating.

I did pick one proper off the bat and that was a charm of a pair of stiletto heels, one of the most fashion forward kinds of footwear.


For my friend I also went with some charms of sandals, considerably additional comfy and practical as she spend hours walking from design home to style home. Thankfully all her challenging function paid off, and those sandals will remind her of the time and effort.

We both enjoy handbags, so I had to locate quite a few charms that included fashionable purses. There were many unique types but I picked one old style of handbag and one designer form of purse to add to the bracelet.

To keep with the theme of old and new fashions, I identified an old style woman's bonnet charm after which added two gorgeous stylish hat charms. One even had a diamond studded brim, confident to add a bit of dazzle to the collection of charms.

Lucky symbols are important to both of us so I chosen a wishing well as well as a 4 leaf clover charm to round off the bracelet. I placed these lucky charms at either finish, just to bracket the fashion charms. She can wear this at her next fashion show to let every person know just how in style she truly is.

没有评论:

发表评论